Your favourite practice management app now includes a powerful billing module, supercharged EMR, smart performance dashboard, and more! Download
Here’s what’s new:
- Bill planned procedures, products and services – from your smartphone!
- Record payments collected from patients and view pending amounts
- See your patients’ appointment history, files, prescriptions and bills
- Email these records to patients, right from the app
Presenting the all new smart performance dashboard
Your customized dashboard helps you access handy metrics about appointments (booked vs cancelled), patients (new vs repeat visits) and revenue (received vs outstanding). To top it off, you will also receive daily alerts every night, notifying you of your performance for the day.
Download the app today!
For any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy using your new practice app!
We’ve given the Dental Lab Tracking module a cosmetic make-over, to make it easier for you to find the features that you want.
Here’s what it used to look like:
We hope you enjoy using the all-new Labs. Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com for any questions.
Note: This feature update applies only to Practo Ray customers who have subscribed to the Dental EMR package. To subscribe, simply give a missed call to (+91) 080 39510258.
This feature is available only for existing pediatric EMR customers. To know more about pediatric EMR leave a missed call on (+91) 080 3951 0258.
Capturing relevant medical data like birth and medical history for pediatric patients is essential for reaching the correct diagnosis and planning treatment.
Keeping this in mind, we are pleased to bring you new features that will help you easily create comprehensive profiles for your patients and record all relevant data.
1. Capture parent names without the need to create patient profiles for each parent. Also record father’s & mother’s mobile numbers in the patient profile
2. Record comprehensive birth history and easily select pre-existing conditions, or add your own
3. A summary of the birth history will always visible in the patient bar. Simply click to expand
We trust these new enhancements to pediatric patient profiles will assist you in better diagnosis and treatment planning as well as patient recall.
Interested in pediatric EMR? Simply give a missed call to (+91) 080 3951 0258 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Practo account gets even more secure with two-factor authentication
Continuing with our industry-leading security & data storage standards, we are pleased to introduce two-factor authentication into your Practo account.
How two-factor authentication protects you
Two-factor authentication, widely used by banks & financial institutions worldwide, adds an extra layer of security to your Practo account by using something you know (your username & password) and something you have (your smartphone).
Setting up two-factor authentication
A. For your practice:
1. Practice owners can go to ‘Practice Staff’ in Settings and choose ‘Enforce 2 factor authentication’ (see below)
2. Once enforced, all users (owners, other doctors, staff) will be prompted to Enable it the next time they try to access your practice.
B. For your own account:
1. Any Practo user can visit Practo Accounts, login and click ‘Setup two-factor authentication’.
2. Download the Google Authenticator app and follow the on-screen instructions.
Accessing your account
Generating your authentication token
Activating two-factor authentication for your practice
To activate two-factor authentication, practice owners can go to Settings > Practice Staff or by clicking here.
For more information, refer to the Help article or contact Practo Support.
- Authentication tokens are time-bound and for single use only.
- A new authentication token will be generated each time you login.
- Once enabled for a practice, all account members in that practice must use two-factor authentication to login.
As the first of our many steps towards building a world class mobile-first practice management app, we are pleased to announce the release of the new Practo Ray Android app.
Completely redesigned, the new Practo Ray app gives you richer and cleaner presentation of vital information. Practo Ray is now much easier to navigate, with simplified workflows and improved performance.
- Fresh new material design, with richer, cleaner presentation of important information
- Patient information is now an elegant timeline, with access to appointments, notes and associated files
- Call your patients with a single swipe
- We’ve also been hard at work under the hood, getting rid of bugs and oiling the engine
How to get the app
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. iPhone users – we’re soon bringing some updates to the iOS app as well.
Exciting features are coming to Practo Ray mobile apps in the near future, so stay tuned!
Note: This feature is part of Practo Ray Pro. To know more about Practo Ray Pro, leave a missed call on (+91) 080 3951 0258.
To help promote customer loyalty and increase footfall, we’re happy to bring you new offer and campaign management features in Practo Ray. These features form the first part of our CRM offering in Practo Ray Pro, sure to be found useful by Wellness practices.
Using these new features, you can easily:
1. Create & manage multiple offers and promotions, running simultaneously
2. Offer discounts by sending promotional codes via SMS
3. Track campaign-wise redemption and see exactly how many customers redeemed
4. Track offer code-wise redemption and see which offers work best
But that’s not all – creating offers and sending campaigns is simple yet very powerful!
1. Use intelligent groups pre-segmented from your customer database
2. Understand the exact SMS cost of your campaign before it is sent
3. Resend campaigns to the same customers in one click
More details can be found in the Help section.
We hope you will find these new updates useful for your practice. To upgrade to Practo Ray Pro, give a missed call to (+91) 080 3951 0258.
Changes to Edit With Trail in Clinical Notes
Note: Applicable for customers in Singapore only.
Clinical notes are essential to track patient records, and there are several revisions to be made when tracking a patient through the various stages of treatment. Understanding the need for auditing the edit trail in Clinical Notes, Practo brings you a solution to help you edit and review revisions to patient records effortlessly.
Since many edits occur within a 24-hour period of note creation, this new feature automatically updates notes and leaves an edit trail only after the 24-hour period.
With the new edit trail option you can:
- Make edits with 24 hours without leaving an edit trail
- Retain the doctor name and date to the clinical note
- View dates of note creation and note revision separately
We trust this feature will help you easily track and monitor edits to Clinical Notes.
Managing a clinic involves several people, from the owner, doctors, nursing staff to the receptionist and other administrative staff. While all of them play different roles in running the clinic not all require complete access to information. For example, it is important that non-medical staff have limited access to patients’ medical records to preserve patient privacy and prevent information overload.
Keeping this in mind, Practo Ray has introduced a new user role specifically targeting the Billing Desk.
Biller user role, for your billing desk
Biller’ role gives access to:
- All billing related information
- Viewing & editing patient profiles
- Daily summary report and inventory report
Thus, this user has access to all billing-related information and only one day’s financial data. This helps minimise
- Access to information not essential for the role
- Distraction during work hours
We hope this new user role helps you increase staff productivity while keeping sensitive practice information private. Please direct any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow-up reminder SMS and Birthday SMS messages will be reactivated for Singapore customers starting January 1st, 2015.
We had temporarily deactivated follow-up reminder SMS and Birthday SMS messages to keep in line with the The Personal Data Protection Commission’s PDPA requirements. We’ve now started filtering numbers against the DNC register as required. We’re thankful for your patience while we made sure we were completely compliant.